Pages

Friday 23 May 2014

My Small Monment

Going to the Movies
By Tai

In the holidays, I went to the movies with my little brother and my mum. We watched Mr Peabody and Sherman. I was so excited to go to the movies.The characters in the movie were a dog and a boy and a girl. The dog was a funny character, he was smart and his house was a cool house. His name was Mr Peabody. He adopted a boy and his name was Sherman. Sherman went to a new school and all the girls bullied him because his father was a dog. The movie was really funny and when I looked around it was packed of people and when the people started laughing, it was loud. The movie was a great movie and my brother and I liked it. When the movie was finished my brother and I had a walk around the shopping mall. We went to Kiwi Yo and we picked all of our toppings on our ice cream. I put strawberry gummy lollies and a chocolate fish on mine. Going to the movies was one of my favourite days during the holidays.


1 comments:

Cameron said...

Hi Tai,
I like the way that you described your holiday at the movie. Remember to proof-read before your put your work on the blog. Why did you go to watch the movie?

Post a Comment