Pages

Tuesday 18 March 2014

Monday Quick Writing

                                                  Monday Quick Writing 

If I could choose what animal I would be will be a Australia water dragon. Because they are my favourite animal and I use to have a pet lizard. I can walk around with it and I like how lizards run fast and I like how they eat their food. When I had my one I use to feed it fly's and spiders but it really didn't like spiders. The kind of lizard was a Australia water dragon and it was sort of big.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That sounds like an interesting animal to have for a pet. I really like the image you included so we all know what they look like. Please check your sentences using the checklist in the classroom to make sure you have one or two ideas in each sentence and each sentence makes sense.

Tai said...

Ok Mrs Miller.

Post a Comment