Pages

Tuesday 25 February 2014

Quick write

                                                 Quick write                                    


If I was invisible I would go around and scare people and play rugby invisible and get lots of try. I would not do my work and I would play on games when my mum and dad is sleeping.



I would not do my homework and go to sleep and touch people when I am invisible and prank people and go to rainbow end and be like transforms and drive a car invisible.    

  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have got lots of ideas for your invisible day Tai. I think you would be very tired after playing games all night! What ride would you go on at Rainbow's End?

Sebastian said...

Hi Tai, I really enjoyed reading your quick write about being invisible for a day. Maybe next time you could add more information about what you would do being invisible. I would do all those awesome things you would do if I was invisible. Keep up the great work!

Post a Comment