Pages

Friday 22 May 2015

News

Weekend Diary


Boxing News
On the weekend my dad booked a fight on the tv, Mayweather vs Pacquiao and Mayweather is from U.S.A, Pacquiao from Philippines. Mayweather was getting a lot of punches on Pacquiao I thought that Pacquiao was going to win the fight. But Mayweather actually won the won and Pacquiao throw 429. Mayweather throw 435 and Pacquiao did 193 jabs. Mayweather did 267 jabs and pacquiao did 236 power punches. Mayweather did about 168 power punches and Mayweather still won.


Royal Birth News
The Royal Family has just had a baby and it is a girl. Now they are going to have a new baby Prince William and the girl baby was born at 8:34 am on May 2nd, 2015. Thousands of people gathered around the buckingham palace, to see a glimpse of the baby and the girl baby weighed 3.7kg.


My Sport News
On the weekend I had a rugby game and I play with marist under 11. We vs ponsonby bee and at the start we were losing. Then my team was not passing the ball I played has the center and then I had to play has wing. Then a fast boy in the other team made a run away then I ran my fasts and jump for his leg, then tackled him. But we still loss our game and it was 3 nil.    

 


Today I have just done editing my sport news, Royal birth and boxing news about Pacquiao vs Mayweather. Sport news is all about my sports that I did on Saturdays and the Royal birth of the baby, it is about when she was born and more stuff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment